Thursday, January 29, 2009

I have a dream, a fantasy... to help me through reality.

Today's Title: Mamma Mia!

Never could get the hang of Thursdays. Hitchhiker's reference? Anyone?

Nah.

Surprisingly, the title sounds a lot more depressed than I am. Actually in a fairly good mood. My grandma will pay me $50 to vacuum her house. Win.

This semester's being long and annoying, then again, so was 2nd semester last year...so nothing new there.

Why can't it be March yet? So many good things in March: Watchmen, Rent, birthdays galore, spring break, etc.

On the bright side, less homework recently. Lots of studying, but the actual workload is slacking. More to do next week, but I think that's the end of it.

Its almost over, guys. We've almost made it. The end of an era for better or for worse.

Let's hope for the better. I certainly do.

I just noticed that I write in very small paragraphs. And just tried to type that "smally". Whups.

I wanna watch musicals now. Lots and lots of musicals. We need a musical day. For those who like them. Mmmmm...musicals. XD

No comments: