Saturday, January 10, 2009

Not to mention of course, hating dear old mom and dad...

Today's Title: RENT (which I will spontaneously combust upon seeing LIVE! FTW!)

The title is a bit misleading... I don't hate them. But right now I am beyond the point of exasperation and wanting out.

And I honestly never thought I'd see the time when I was more annoyed on a daily basis by my mother than by my father.

I am sick to the bone of her being sick or depressed or tired or all of the above or whatever it is anymore. It's like walking on thin ice, or broken glass...or both, and trying not to say or do the wrong thing. Way to many "or"s in that paragraph.

But still. GAH! I can't win.

Now she even has a facebook, like I needed more places for her to be seeing things I say (or type) about loathing home.

9 more months. Or less. And counting.

I think the universe is trying to get back at me for being a cynical bastard. And I'm not even the worst. Bollocks.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I was wondering why she had a facebook, I mean, I accepted her...I was just really confused about that.

It seems very bothersome to have a parent on the same website. Like when Manda's parents checked her myspace and flipped out.

Sorry your mother is annoying you more so than normal, seems like they both have their moments and battle over which one is a bigger annoyance.

Well, looks like we are both counting down the days. Here, here. Walking on thin ice glass, not fun at all. If the world is punishing you for being cynical I am so fucked then, because I am Lord Pessimism of the Estate Cynicism.

My code to post this was "kastosme" which anagrams to ask me to "s."

and I am guessing that "s" could lead to words such as...

...save
...suck
...salvage
...surrender
...salad (doesn't make sense)
...suddenly dance

Love Blonde One, hope you enjoyed my fail cupcakes, they didn't turn out very red-Velvet more pink, sequin to me.