Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"Everybody loves a winner, so nobody loved me; 'Lady Peaceful', 'Lady Happy'...that's what I long to be."

Today's Title: Cabaret

You win universe. I've already dealt with the fact that I'm a quitter and a coward...do you have to rub it in?

Win some, lose some, I guess. One evil or another. Lonely or annoyed. Looking at it that way makes my argument seem petty. Definitely the lesser evil.

I'm sorry. I need to do this. In my own way and my own time. It's not them I need. It's the comfort I get from feeling like I fit in the universe. A feeling I got accustomed to. I guess I wasn't ready to face up to the fact that I can't make friends again.

Been there, done that. See you on the other side.

"All the odds are in my favor
Something's bound to begin
It's got to happen, happen sometime
Maybe this time I'll win."

No comments: