Today's Title: The Scarlet Pimpernel (which I just rediscovered and remembered how much I liked it.)
Other than that the title isn't very relevant at all. I just like the quote.
So, it's been a while since I blogged last...not that I figure much on people noticing or caring. Mostly this is for my own benefit. They claim its healthy. Hell if I know.
Wicked is still amazing. School is very tiring. My parents are generally irritating. Life as usual, eh?
Next semester will be better, less to do. I just noticed how often I blog in fragments. The SAT Writers would pwn my ass for that. Oh well.
I think that when I get the time (maybe Thursday) I'm going to blog about politics, mostly because I just happen to have the perfect title about a political rant. Again, don't expect anyone to listen...just ranting.
And now: more Scarlet Pimpernel!
"Vengeance victorious,
Is it a bad sign that one of my favorite songs in the entire play is the demented song glorifying the horrors wroght by the reign of terror and "Madame Guillitine"? Perhaps.
We all knew I'd be the one who would end up being a serial killer.
As Smity once said, "One day people will find heads in your fridge and the first thing they'll say is 'She was such a nice girl.'"
*smirk* Quite true.

1 comment:
Wow, thats a very nice quote by Smity, heh. And yet, I'm always the one in trouble... huff, next thing you know I'll be working for the government.
Post a Comment