Today's Title: Chicago
Long time, no blog. Not the motivation. Or the time. Or maybe I'm just a lazy bum who never finishes anything I start. That might be it.
Recent news includes a plan for my extended essay (yay!) and signing up for the new nerdfighters secret project (keep an eye out for that one). :P
I really want to participate more in the realm of Nerdfighteria, so, I'm scavenger hunting and secret projecting. (Hoo ha...Nerdfighters!!!!!) Now all I need is a T-Shirt. That would be awesome.
So, this year I've also decided to do 10 things I've never done before. Nothing more here yet, partially because I don't know what I'd do just yet, but I think it would break up the monotony nicely. Probably won't do much before Christmas because I'm gonna be busy with stuff up until then. But who knows?
Maybe one of those things should be maintaining a regular blog.......nah....
I procrastinate far too much to do that.
~"Drink to all that we have lost, mistakes we have made, everything will change, but love remains the same."
Don't forget to be awesome!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
You can like the life you're living, you can live the life you like...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment