Yeah, I'm a walking cliche. I made this 'cause every one else was doing it. And partially because I don't really wanna do my Lab Report. Definately needs customization.
In other news...I really wanna watch Phantom of the Opera. Might do that later. Will get odd looks from my family. Don't rightly care. Sentence fragments anyone?
30 Minutes later:
Photoshop and HTML take longer than I remembered. This could take a while.
Oh well...It'll look spiffy.
Note to self: re-do HTML of page...whoever wrote this is confusing and has end brackets in odd places
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Conformity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You code? if so, thats hot, if not then w/e. But reguardless you'd be editing the css of the page, not the html.
meh. I code enough to get by. Not spectacular. Can't seem to find the time to build up said skill. And I know its CSS, but I'm even worse at that. Although you could accomplish the same thing...I probly won't actually rewrite it 'cause the site's funky. Unless I have time over the summer.
*accomplish the same thing with HTML*
I should proof-read more.
Post a Comment